We help you to meet your legal obligations, protecting employees, contractors and visitors from harm
Health and Safety Consultancy Service
The workplace is a major influence on the health, wealth, morale and productivity of employees, and visitors alike. Organisations are becoming increasingly aware of the need to ensure their environments and workplaces are safe and healthy and that they meet all statutory requirements.
YOUR LEGAL DUTIES EXPLAINED
Organisations with 5 or more employees are required by law to have:
- A documented Health and Safety Policy;
- Documented arrangements for the organisation, planning, control, monitoring and review of Health and Safety Practices;
- Documented suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments for all significant hazards and;
- Access to competent Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy advice.
LET US BECOME YOUR “GO TO” EXPERTS IN WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
Through our expert team of qualified consultants, the Thompson Group helps you to meet your legal obligations, helping to protect employees, contractors and visitors alike.
Instruct us as your Health and Safety Competent Person (as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999) and you, your employees, clients and other stakeholders can have confidence in the very best possible standards of health and safety.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Health and safety gap analysis
- Full and part-time health and safety management (competent person)
- Health and safety management systems
- Health and safety / fire risk assessments
- Health and Safety at Work Act – safety policy and procedures
- Assistance in achieving accreditations, including Safe Contractor, CHAS, etc
- Auditing for HSG 65 or BS OHSAS 18001 standards
- Pre-certification auditing and preparation for ISO 45001
- Equalities act access auditing to BS 8300
- Specific health and safety project management
- Provision of in-house training
THE BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
- Boost internal morale, improve standards and help grow your business by demonstrating your commitment to health and safety
- Help ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Flexible consultancy support across all aspects of health and safety to suit your individual requirements
- Reduce the risk of litigation and avoid costly legal proceedings
- Enhance your company image by demonstrating commitment to health and safety issues
- Professional team of consultants working to the very latest standards and legislation
- Flexible training solutions with a choice of learning delivery options